Friday, January 13, 2012

Our Wedding: The Details

It is hard to believe that 3 months have already passed since the day that I said "I do" to my college sweetheart, Chris.

First of all, I would love to say a HUGE thank you to our wonderful wedding photographer, Caleb Cooke of Caleb Cooke Photography. Not only is he an amazing photographer, but he is a great guy that I've been blessed to know for years. All photos posted from my wedding are his wonderful handy-work, & I am IN LOVE with every single photo!

I decided to break up my "wedding posts" into sections. This one will go over the things I chose for my wedding. Everything from bridesmaids dresses to the Etsy seller who made the little hanging flower balls for my aisle decorations. Enjoy!

 Beautiful, aren't they? Blessed to have soo many wonderful young women in my life. Bridesmaid dresses in Pewter by David's Bridal.

 (I'm especially partial to the one in the middle). Suits by Joseph A. Bank in Norterra Shopping Center (Phoenix, AZ)

I ordered this awesome sign off of Etsy from ShabbyHound. We displayed it on the cupcake table, and it is now hanging over a doorway in our black & white kitchen.

I ordered 9 of these flower poms from Etsy seller astylishdesign and they looked stunning hanging from the 6-foot tall candleabras Highlands Church provided.

There's me! And my wonderful dad. His suit is also from Joseph A. Banks, and my dress is from Suzanne's Bridal Boutique (Gilbert, AZ). This is a diamond in the rough dress store! Dont let the outside of the store or website fool you, they have amazing dresses at amazing prices, it is so worth the drive.

 A view of our ceremony! And a glimpse of 250 of our wonderful friends & family!

This was one of my DIY projects! Chris' father owns a cabinetry shop & made these beautiful wooden boxes. I am a graphic designer & created our monogram. A post on these Manzanita Branch centerpieces will be up soon!

Chris D'Angeli of Slice Cake Designs did our beautiful cake, she is amazing! She has been featured on Food Network, & not only was the cake beautiful, but it was sooo yummy!

Nicki Anderson, owner of the Cupcake Cafe, did our amazing cupcakes & cupcake teir. We had an assortment of their Award Winning Red Velvet, Chocolate, and Wedding cake flavors. They even sprinkled edible glitter on them! One of my absolute favorite parts of our wedding!

Well I think that is all for now! I have so many more vendors, friends, & family to thank for making our day so special.

- Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment