Monday, November 21, 2011

The Things We Do For Love

For Chris's 27th birthday this week, I decided to go all out. It is, after all his first birthday that we've been married. Six weeks and going strong, Kardashian has nothing on us.

Chris is a huge Arizona Cardinals fan. I mean ginormous. He and his dad have had season tickets to Cardinals games for 20+ years, even way back when in the days of playing at the ASU Stadium. Talk about die-hard fans that had heart attacks when they made it to the Super Bowl. My first NFL game ever was when Chris took me to the NFC West Championships, and what a game it was.

To commemorate this other love of his, I have been plotting and scheming to do something big. So we have this loft, it is a nice loft. It has our pool table, & arcade game, and is therefore officiall the "Game Room / Man Den / Cardy Cave." With our red & black pool table, I knew there was only one thing left to do: A huge Cardinals logo.


(Taken from my phone, I need a better pic!)


Voila! An approximately 3 or 4 foot representation of the team my hubby loves so much right there in our loft. Chris' sistere was nice enough to help with the stenciling & painting as I was crunched for time before Chris came home from a weekend in PA.

(Also in picture) I got him one more thing...a flat screen for his sports room. He was like a little kid in a toy store when he finally noticed the TV.

Hopefully I scored some "cool wife" points :)

No comments:

Post a Comment